In the 21st century, the field of health science has been driven by new technological innovations and contemporary delivery methods. The School of Health Sciences helps students develop essential scientific knowledge, concepts and the skills related to human mind, body, health diagnosis, treatment of disease, and improvement of health. We prepare students to work in diverse healthcare settings and with different populations. At Brookdell University, students develop the knowledge, values and communication skills required to work properly in today’s health science field.
- Nutritional and Health Sciences
Following are the programs offered by the School of Health Sciences.
- Associate Degree (AHS)
- Associate-to-Bachelor’s Degree (BHS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BHS)
- Masters Degree (MHS)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Health Sciences
- Graduate Diploma in Health Sciences
- Undergraduate Course Certificate in Health Sciences
- Graduate Course Certificate in Health Sciences
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Health Sciences
LEARN TO SUCCEED
Explore new career heights through Brookdell University’s professional online learning schools. Get started with a university that knows your interests and potential more than any other academic institution. We are a modern online learning platform, where international online students always come first. Here, at Brookdell University learning is beyond online classrooms.