Law and Legal
The School of Law and Legal Studies offer students in-depth knowledge, understanding and practical skills, which can be applied to real-world scenarios. We help online students enhance their skills for productive communication, critical reasoning, research and investigation in the context of legal practice. At Brookdell University, online students develop a range of transferable skills such as decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking. Our students are fully equipped to lead legal arguments which originality, information accuracy and logical reasoning.
Following are the programs offered by the School of Law and Legal Studies.
- Associate Degree (ALS)
- Associate-to-Bachelor’s Degree (BSLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSLS)
- Masters Degree (MSLS)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Law and Legal Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Studies
- Undergraduate Course Certificate in Law and Legal Studies
- Graduate Course Certificate in Law and Legal Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Law and Legal Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Law and Legal Studies
LEARN TO SUCCEED
Explore new career heights through Brookdell University’s professional online learning schools. Get started with a university that knows your interests and potential more than any other academic institution. We are a modern online learning platform, where international online students always come first. Here, at Brookdell University learning is beyond online classrooms.