Nursing is a noble and rewarding profession in which students are able to make a difference in someone’s life when it matters the most. The School of nursing helps students transform into an adaptable and compassionate practitioner. We provide students a perfect balance of theory and practice to prepare themselves perform major roles in the health sector, providing care for people of all age groups with acute or long-term illness. At Brookdell University, students develop competence and ability to perform better than others.
Below are the two programs offered by the School of Nursing:
- Theory-Only Programs
- Experienced-Based Programs (It is mandatory for students to be affiliated with a recognized healthcare organization to apply for this program)
Following are the programs offered by the School of Nursing.
- Associate Degree (ASN)
- Associate-to-Bachelor’s Degree (BSN)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN)
- Masters Degree (MSN)
- Doctorate Degree (DNP)
- Doctorate Degree (PhD)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing
- Undergraduate Course Certificate in Nursing
- Graduate Course Certificate in Nursing
- Undergraduate Certificate in Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing
LEARN TO SUCCEED
Explore new career heights through Brookdell University’s professional online learning schools. Get started with a university that knows your interests and potential more than any other academic institution. We are a modern online learning platform, where international online students always come first. Here, at Brookdell University learning is beyond online classrooms.