The School of Social Sciences prepare students to explore simpler yet complex questions of the society, such as how society works, basic principle and why people react and interact in a certain or in another manner with each other. Our aim is to deliver in-depth knowledge of the field including the subjects of psychology, sociology, law and economics. At Brookdell University, students will learn to conduct research, develop skills to gather data, methodologically interpreting the outcomes and understanding the development occurring in the society.
- Mass communication
Following are the programs offered by the School of Social Sciences.
- Associate Degree (AA)
- Associate-to-Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- Masters Degree (MA)
- Doctorate Degree (DSSc)
- Doctorate Degree (PhD)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Social Sciences
- Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences
- Undergraduate Course Certificate in Social Sciences
- Graduate Course Certificate in Social Sciences
- Undergraduate Certificate in Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Social Sciences
LEARN TO SUCCEED
Explore new career heights through Brookdell University’s professional online learning schools. Get started with a university that knows your interests and potential more than any other academic institution. We are a modern online learning platform, where international online students always come first. Here, at Brookdell University learning is beyond online classrooms.