Social services have a statutory obligation to serve people within a community by safeguarding and promoting welfare through a range of public services. The School of
Social Services tend to educates students to work at national, international or institutional level for the benefit of community at large. We prepare students to embark a positive change in the lives of people by enhancing their lifestyle and well-being. At Brookdell University, students learn how to effectively communicate with people, study issues faced by certain community members and how to resolve these issues to ensure a positive life.
Following are the programs offered by the School of Social Services.
- Associate Degree (AA)
- Associate-to-Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- Masters Degree (MA)
- Doctorate Degree (DSW)
- Doctorate Degree (PhD)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Social Services
- Graduate Diploma in Social Services
- Undergraduate Course Certificate in Social Services
- Graduate Course Certificate in Social Services
- Undergraduate Certificate in Social Services
- Graduate Certificate in Social Services
LEARN TO SUCCEED
Explore new career heights through Brookdell University’s professional online learning schools. Get started with a university that knows your interests and potential more than any other academic institution. We are a modern online learning platform, where international online students always come first. Here, at Brookdell University learning is beyond online classrooms.